One Year Limited Warranty
Affordable Human Needs (AHN) water filters (PEACEFilters) are top-quality products made of high-grade materials.
AHN PEACEFilters are produced with great care, undergoing comprehensive quality control processes during their manufacturing prior to delivery.
2. Water Filter Repairs/Replacement
The PEACEFilter has a one year limited warranty against defects in workmanship. Should this product fail due to a failure in workmanship you can return it, and we will repair it or replace it at our discretion, free of charge.
Repairs, or replacement, due to improper use, lack of proper maintenance or care, negligence, product modification, or accident are not covered under this warranty agreement.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
Upon the purchase of a PEACEFilter, AHN provides a manufacturer warranty for material and manufacturing defects under the conditions that follow.
3. Warranty provider
Affordable Human Needs
7 Old Ranch Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
4. Warranty protection
This warranty extends exclusively to the first lawful end customer, and the warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty extends exclusively to AHN PEACEFilters that were purchased through AHN, an authorized dealer, sales partner or an online store belonging to AHN.
5. Duration and beginning of the warranty
The manufacturer warranty applies to all PEACEFilters as of the date of purchase thereof by the first end customer:
6. Exclusion of warranty
a) This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear. Parts, which include, but are not limited to, the filter elements, hoses, pre-filter screen, filter cleaning syringe, metal hanger, filter cap spout.
- Improper use. Defects due to improper use, improperly performed cleaning of the filter element or filter.
- Inappropriate maintenance. Improper performed cleaning of the filter element, or filter unit, on a regular basis according to the level of use.
- Installation of replacement parts, add-on components or making any kind of modifications. If a component was altered that was not originally provided for this water filter or is not compatible with it.
- Damage or malfunctions caused by accidents, improper handling or negligence. Accidents or drop damage.
b) The warranty right shall be forfeited in the event of:
- Misuse of the product. Not using the product as intended or overstressing the product in a way that was not intended.
- Dropping the filter from high places. This may do damage that is not covered under the warranty.
- Not following the operating instructions.
- Not performing the prescribed regular maintenance.
- Any change in the components.
- Freezing of the PEACEFilter. Freezing may harm the PEACEFilter in ways where the damage cannot be seen. If the unit has been frozen you may need to replace it.
- Running household cleaners, soap or drink mixes through the filter. These may damage or clog the filters and are not covered by the warranty.
- Trying to open the filter housing. This may cause leaking and is not covered under the warranty.
7. Warranty claim / provision of warranty services
To claim the warranty rights the water filter must be returned fully assembled with the original proof of purchase to AHN. Contact your representative or AHN through the website contact page for more information.
In a warranty case, the defective filter will be repaired, or replaced with a corresponding model at the discretion of AHN.
Provision of warranty shall not imply any extension of the warranty period or the establishment of a new warranty period.
This warranty shall not cover the shipping costs. These costs shall be covered by the warrantee.
8. Exclusion of any additional claims
Any additional claims – for instance claims relating to any compensation for damages occurring outside the filter – shall not be accepted. Warranty claims made in a country different from the country of purchase may result in reasonable fees, or other limitations, that the warranty provider may set at its reasonable discretion.